It’s spring… so bring on the green! And by that I mean a bottle of cold-pressed Super Green juice by Evolution Fresh. Not too sweet with just the right amount of tang, this smoothie is packed with nutrition thanks to the fruity flavors of orange, mango, apple, raspberry and pineapple, along with a cleansing spirulina blend. Sipping on Super Green is a great way to greet or close your day, though I personally prefer it as an afternoon pick-me-up while working from Starbucks with a friend.
I was lucky enough to do a 3 day cleanse with them a few weeks ago and my oh my, I fell in love. Yes, in love with juice! I’ll admit it, I love juicing my own bottles at home with my personal machine but let’s be honest, I hate the cleaning part.
Did you know…
- Evolution Fresh offers four varieties of cold-pressed, high pressure processed (HPP) green juice that are made from more than a pound of green vegetables, have 10 grams of sugar or less per eight once serving, and have no added flavors or sweeteners: Sweet Greens and Lemon, Essential Greens with Lime, Organic Sweet Greens and Ginger, and Smooth Greens.
- Evolution Fresh believes in a different approach to making juice – the cold-pressed way: Evolution Fresh peels, presses, and squeezes raw fruits and vegetables. After chilling, blending and bottling our juices, we use a technology called high pressure processing (HPP) to ensure safety and help retain flavors and nutrients.
- Evolution Fresh is one of the most widely available cold-pressed green juice in the U.S., available at more than 6,000 grocery retailers and 7,200 Starbucks stores at an accessible price. Store locator: http://www.evolutionfresh.com/locations/.
- Evolution Fresh is proud of the high‐quality ingredients used to make all juices and smoothies. For nutritional information about each product, visit the product page http://www.evolutionfresh.com/juice/.
- 93% of our fresh produce is from the western U.S.
- 82% of it is grown within 400 miles of our juicery.
- All of their juices are Non-GMO Project verified, with the exception of Protein Power Smoothie.
Do you have a favorite Evolution Fresh juice? If you haven’t tried them yet, be sure to check out the Evolution Fresh story to print a $1 off coupon!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Evolution Fresh. All opinions are my own.