Happy Halloween, friends! Are you in need of a last-minute dessert?
You’re in luck! I’ve teamed up with noosa® yogurt to bring you Frankenstein Yogurt Cups. Great for any party, these Halloween-themed treats are delicious and easy to make. All you need are clear cups, a permanent black marker, yogurt, cookies and food coloring.
FRANKENSTEIN YOGURT CUPS
- 1 cup of your desired noosa® flavored yogurt
- Green food coloring
- Clear party cups
- Add 1 cup of your desired noosa® flavored yogurt.
- Add a couple of drops of food coloring to achieve your desired color.
- Draw spooky Frankenstein faces on the party cups.
- Chill in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Place cookies in ziplock bag and use hands or mallet to break into small pieces.
- Top with cookie crumples before serving.
What are your Halloween plans? Comment below!
Visit the noosa® yoghurt website to see all of their products and see what’s available in your area. This Australian style yoghurt is uniquely thick and deliciously sweet and tart. The Colorado-based company’s secret to amazing yoghurt is whole milk, a touch of honey, and purée made with real fruit. noosa® sources milk locally from family farms and fruit from California and many more, which enables it to deliver that desired creamy texture and extra fresh taste to yoghurt-lovers nationwide.
This post is sponsored by noosa® yoghurt. I received complimentary products from the sponsor to facilitate this post. All opinions expressed are my own.