I’m proud to announce that my holiday craft party at The Container Store was an absolute success. I did an in-store demonstration on December 5th at the North Avenue Store where I shared some DIY gift ideas. And if you didn’t already know, The Container Store is craft heaven!
It was my first time presenting in front of a live audience and it was exhilarating. It ended up being a busy day of shopping, even for me, as I personally left the store with some new goodies and gift ideas for my loved ones.
I would like to give a special thanks to The Container Stores team and to all my friends and followers who came out to show support.
The following is an example of one of the DIY gift ideas I demonstrated during the event.
Sugar Cookie Basket
The following items can be purchased at The Container Store.
- mini mason jars (3)
- red and gold crumble paper (1 of each)
- gold and white ribbon (1)
- gold glitter wrapping paper (1)
- red container (1)
The following items can be found at your local grocery store.
- cookie dough
- sprinkles (3 different colors)
1. Fill red container with red and gold crumble paper.
2. Fill the individual mason jars with the sprinkles.
3. Roll your cookie dough in the shape of a log covered in gold glitter wrapping paper.
5. Tie ends with gold and white bow.