505 N Michigan Avenue
(312) 321-8823This Thanksgiving, eat like Mike at Michael Jordan’s Steak House. In celebration of the festive holiday, Chef Craig Couper has created a few Thanksgiving specials for guests, including:
- Slagel Farms Sage Sausage Stuffed Pork Loin with cranberry blood orange marmalade ($32)
- Ginger Mashed Candied Sweet Potatoes ($9)
- Chanterelle Mushroom Brioche Bread Pudding ($13)
130 N. Michigan
(312) 880 – 0130Seven Lions is offering a four-course Thanksgiving menu by Executive Chef Chris Curren, highlighting traditional favorites such as the Traditional Turkey Dinner, but also featuring Seven Lions specialities such as the Scottish Salmon and Braised Short Ribs. Perfect for families, the Seven Lions also offers a $12 childrens menu. Thanksgiving dinner is $55 per guest with a $38 optional wine pairing. For reservations, please visit opentable.com. To view the complete menu, click here.
Executive Chef Tanya Baker and Pastry Chef Julia Fitting have put together an unforgettable Thanksgiving spread that will impress the entire family. Featuring four courses (including a completely vegetarian option), guests can also add a wine pairing by The Boarding House’s Sommelier Kelly Peterson Bates. Thanksgiving dinner is available from 12 pm to 8 pm and is $65 per guest ($12 for children) and $38 for optional wine pairings. For reservations, please visit opentable.com. To view the complete menu, click here.
This Thanksgiving, celebrate at The Florentine located in the heart of downtown Chicago with a fixed four-course meal for $65 with an optional wine pairing for $25. Chef Zachary Walrath will be featuring seasonal flavors with a Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, Baby Carrot Salad, Herb Roasted Turkey and Pumpkin Tart. In addition to the fixed four-course menu, the full The Florentine menu will be available for a la carte ordering. Thanksgiving Day hours are 4 – 10 p.m.
401 N. Wabash
(312) 588-8000Guests can reflect on their gratitude list amidst majestic views of downtown Chicago while indulging in an unparalleled holiday meal with loved ones. Offerings this season include Thanksgiving brunch and Thanksgiving dinner.
- Give Thanks Over Brunch
On Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 26, Sixteen brings the year’s bountiful harvest to life by presenting a festive brunch from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. inside the stunning dining room that affords breathtaking views of Chicago’s architectural landscape, the Chicago River and Lake Michigan. Guests can indulge in traditional Thanksgiving favorites and other specialty items during the festive brunch buffet. To enhance the festivities, a string trio will provide beautiful background music while pilgrims circulate. A petting zoo will also be on hand for children and adults both to enjoy. Thanksgiving brunch at Sixteen costs $158 per person and $50 for children ages 5 to 12 years of age, exclusive of tax, alcohol and gratuity.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving Dinner Over the Bounty of the Seasonal Harvest
Sixteen will be open for dinner beginning at 6:00 p.m., offering an inviting setting for those looking to enjoy a celebratory evening meal. The two-Michelin starred restaurant will offer the Chef’s tasting menu with special Thanksgiving holiday additions. A multi-course tasting menu for $190 and a pre-fixe menu for $130 will be offered.Menu highlights include:
- Cider braised leg and seared breast of poussin, caramelized pumpkin and toasted hickory nuts
- Peppercorn-crusted prime rib, bordelaise sauce, and horseradish cream
- Salmon and spinach en croute, dill sauce
- Citrus and sage roasted whole turkey, stuffing
- Seared diver scallops, carrot puree, orange rosemary butter sauce, basil essence
Reservations are highly recommended and may be made by calling (312) 588-8030.