I am so excited to announce a FREE TICKET GIVEAWAY with Sarah Baker, the founder of BalancedBabe.com! Her blog is everything holistic, and I am excited to be attending her great event this weekend, The Be Healthful Retreat!
Be Healthful will offer complimentary spa services and wellness consultations, a series of pop-up fitness classes, workshops given by wellness professionals, healthy eats, and over 20 health-conscious vendors. The retreat will provide an oasis for guests to recharge and reset for the week ahead. All will leave pampered and energized! On top of treating yourself to a relaxing day, guests can also mingle and network with other professionals within the health and wellness industry. Thirty percent of ticket sales will be donated to the official charity beneficiary of the event, Charity4LIFE.
What is included with registration:
– 10 yoga and pilates classes (you can take as many as you like throughout the day)
– 7 workshops including Ayurvedic detoxes, reflexology workshops, nutrition and motivational talks, cooking demos, and more.
– Spa services including: full body spray tans, facials, oxygen treatments, light therapy sessions, scalp and shoulder massages; mini makeovers including makeup consultations and hair styling, and more.
– Wellness consultations including: detoxing consults, posture examinations, tongue examinations, mind and body consultations, and more.
– Food and Beverage tastings including juices, a variety of plant-based cuisine, vegan and paleo baked goods, artisan teas, and herbed popcorn. (guests have the option to purchase goods from vendors at guests discretion)
Our panelist of teachers and wellness leaders include: Karyn Calabrese of Karyn’s Raw, Megan Chappell of Tru Body Yoga, Maris Callahan of In Good Taste Magazine, holistic Business Coach Kamila Gornia, Charity Gonzales of Urban Fit Club, Fitness Icon Stephanie Mansour, and more.
Yoga and Pilates Classes will be taught by: Moksha Yoga, Exhale Spa, Pilates Pro Works, Abigail Simon of Joffrey Ballet, Yoga Six, Tru Body Yoga, Yoga Loft, Flex Pilates, and more.
Chicago Food Girl and Balanced Babe are giving away 1 free pass to The Be Healthful Retreat! Enter below to win. (Enter below to win.)
Disclosure: I received a complimentary ticket to facilitate this post. The review and all opinions are my own.